ClearOne Advantage is a fast-growing company that is aggressively hiring due to increased business. We are always improving our marketing, culture and technology to provide our employees with the best work atmosphere and our customers with excellent customer service. COA’s proprietary software is tailored to our industry and allows the client to receive the best service possible.
We are seeking an entry to junior level Programmer/ Developer who can program in C# and ASP.NET. Ideal candidate will be smart, passionate about software development and eager to learn.
If you are looking to work in a team environment, a place where you are more a name than a number, where you interact with leadership daily, then please send your resume for review!
- Work from home eligibility
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual and fun work environment
- Room for advancement
- Using .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and C# to develop and enhance CRM application, Internet facing websites, and automating business processes.
- Extracting client data from excel spreadsheets and importing them into a Microsoft SQL database
- Automating client contracts and document generation
- Interfacing and consuming 3rd party APIs from Banking Partners and Telecom providers.
- Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd parties.
- Synchronization for data between different databases
- Using Microsoft SQL Server relational databases
- Debugging and enhancing existing Quickbase applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications written in C# and ASP.NET.
- Fixing production application issues
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred (entry / junior level)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment is required.
- Ability to solve problems and learn business rules and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation.
- B.S or B.A college degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability work on a team
- A hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and project management skills.
- Excellent PC skills using Excel and Word software
- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Visual Studio, and Quickbase
- Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- PTO (vacation, sick and floating) & Paid Holidays
- 401 K eligibility
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting & Talent Acquisition) at 443-529-9622
Clear One Advantage provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.