ClearOne Advantage is looking for high-energy experienced sales individual to join our growing Credit Negotiator Account Management team. If you like to work in a fast pace environment where the day goes by quick, you are able to help people and also make great money then this career opportunity is the perfect fit!
Clients are already enrolled - there is no cold calling! We are seeking goal driven and self-motivated candidates who want to work as a consultant within the financial services industry.
- Base + Monthly Commission (Uncapped)
- 40-hour work week
- Weekly incentives and contests
- Work from home eligibility (90 days)
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual work environment
- Negotiating the designated minimum settlements.
- Proper calculation of settlement payments.
- Developing a expansive network of creditor contacts to aid in settlement.
- Actively working settlements and execute orders using the company’s central database.
- Making outbound and answering inbound calls between clients and creditors.
- Responsible for overcoming objections when needed, educating clients on settlements.
- Works from the established Negotiations queue to settle client debts.
- Responds to all questions and inquiries using procedures that fall within established quality control points and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Applies critical thinking skills to determine appropriate solutions while overcoming obstacles to improve settlement rates.
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis.
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process.
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work in fast pace environment and manage accounts.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems.
- Ability to write professional and informative email correspondence.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clientele.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven track record of maintaining, prospecting and developing an account base.
- Achievement of a BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting Manager) at 443-529-9622 and send resume to email@example.com
- Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision).
- PTO (vacation, sick and floating) & Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) eligibility.