ClearOne Advantage is looking for high-energy, sales minded individuals to join our growing Sales Account Executive team. If you like to work in a fast pace environment where the day goes by quick, you are able to help people and also make great money then this career opportunity is the perfect fit!
Leads are provided to you - there is no cold calling! We are seeking goal driven and self-motivated candidates who want to work as a consultant within the financial services industry. Our Account Executives generate interest in our financial service products and are responsible for assisting clients in achieving their financial goals.
- Base + Monthly Commission (Uncapped)
- 40-hour work week
- Weekly incentives and contests
- Work from home eligibility (90 days)
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual work environment
- Receiving in-bound calls and applications from potential clients thought SEM, SEO and PPC marketing resources.
- Assisting customers by gathering information on their financial situation and presenting possible solutions, including enrollment into our program.
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis.
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process.
- Qualify and walk clients through the benefits of our program and how we can better their financial situation.
- Execute orders using the company's central database and computer system.
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work in fast pace environment and manage accounts.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and a self-starter.
- Track record of maintaining, prospecting and developing an account base is a plus.
- Achievement of a BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting Manager) at 443-529-9622 and send resume to email@example.com
- Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision).
- PTO (vacation, sick and floating) & Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) eligibility.